|139||Thu, Aug 1|
|500||Fri, Aug 2 – Mon, Aug 5|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Designed for residential, commercial use with water, oil or gas
- Ideal for directly after a water meter to isolate a home and purge the system
- Heavy duty forge brass body
- Hard chrome plated brass balls with Teflon seats
- The valve is actuated by a blowout proof stems with a Teflon seal that features an adjustable packing nut
- Vinyl coated stamped steel lever handle and an epoxy coated aluminum handle
- Lever handle is reversible
- Eliminate assemblies needed to isolate & drain any portion of a piped system
- Winterize an entire house with simple quarter-turn actions
- Reversible handle for added versatility
- Exclusive adjustable flow path allows for draining from either side of the ball
- Guaranteed for Life
- Threaded end comply with ANSI B1.20.1
- Hose end complies with ANSI B1.20.7
- Conforms to Federal Spec. WWV-35C
- Teflon seats withstand temperatures from -40F to 400F
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 Facility
29 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.