|27||Mon, Feb 10|
|52||Wed, Feb 12 – Thu, Feb 13|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Most tankless water heater manufacturers require a thermal expansion tank with their water heaters when a backflow preventer is required. The compact ZEP-1 is the perfect solution for providing thermal expansion protection in tight places. Stainless steel construction and NSF 61 certified.
ZEP-1 was designed to provide maximum protection to the heat exchanger and the piping system on tankless water heaters, relieving problems associated with excess pressure by absorbing any potential increase in pressure within the unit or piping system; this helps prevent potentially costly leaks and repairs.
- ZEP-1 can be installed below the isolation kit or anywhere on the cold water supply line between the heater and the check valve.
- Tank has a 50 PSI factory precharge
- Air charge can be adjusted, and is serviceable
- Entire tank is constructed of 304 stainless steel
- 1/2" NPTM 304 stainless steel connection
- UV resistant and approved for outdoor installation
- Butyl membrane diaphragm
- NSF61 Certified
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.