- Automatic models include a float-operated, 2-pole mechanical switch, a stainless steel float guard and switch arm, and a float.
- Nonautomatic units are ideal for use in septic systems, low pressure pipe (LPP), and enhanced flow STEP systems.
- For nonautomatic pumps, variable level control systems and containers of various sizes are available for longer cycles.
- Double seal models are available to improve bearing lubrication and prevent leaks and damage to seals or bearings during dry run conditions.
- Includes a stainless steel handle for easy installation and removal.
- All models are hermetically sealed to be watertight, dust-tight and completely submersible.
Model N163, Flow-Mate Man. Cast Iron Effluent Pump - 115 V, 1/2 HP (2" Discharge)263-0002 Model N163, Flow-Mate Man. Cast Iron Effluent Pump - 115 V, 1/2 HP (2" Discharge)
|Fri, Aug 26 – Mon, Nov 21|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
|Flow at 5 FT Head:||
|Shutoff Head (ft.):||
UL Listed 3-Wire Neoprene Cord & Plug
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.