2" Cast Iron Slip x Slip Check Valve Union30-0151 2" Cast Iron Slip x Slip Check Valve Union
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Full 2" flow design - meets BOCA (P.604.2)
- 2" Full Flow Pump Code
- Checks backflow of water and sewer gas
- Simple to install (no threading of pipe required). Save time & material costs
- Neoprene gasket and flapper, weighted with heavy stainless steel metal backing plates and stainless steel rivet
- Can be installed on vertical or horizontal line
- Slips over ABS, PVC, steel pipe or cop per piping
- Reduces motor and pump noise from plumbing system
- Meets requirements of Wisconsin Uniform Plumbing Code
- Flexible neoprene slip x slip union includes stainless steel clamps for low pressure systems. Avoid more than 10 ft. static head above the check valve. 4.3 PSI at 130°F.
- Stainless steel screws
- Extra wide hinge to reduce hinge stress
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Stainless steel sleeves available to meet Illinois plumbing code. C.I. 30-0201 / PVC 30-0202
9 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.