Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|2||Mon, Dec 21 – Wed, Dec 23|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Durable cast iron constructed switch case, base, motor and pump housing
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- All cast iron class 25-30 25000# tensile strength
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, float rod, handle, guard, arm and seal assembly
- Oil filled, hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected (1 Ph only) motor
- Maximum temperature for sewage or dewatering: 130°F (54°C) standard
- If over 130°F (54°C), consult factory.
- Shaft seal - stainless steel carbon & ceramic rotary
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish
- Upper and lower ball bearing running in a bath of oil
- Neoprene square ring & gasket
- All models pass 2" (50 mm) spherical solids
- Major width (single seal): 12-7/8" (32.7 cm)
- Major height (single seal): 19-5/16" (49 cm)
- Automatic units available with float operated, submersible (NEMA 6)2-pole mechanical switch
- On point: 15-3/4" (37.5 cm)
- Off point: 5-1/4" (12.7 cm)
- Specify 2" or 3" NPT female flanged vertical discharge
- 100% computerized tested
- Automatic units available
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.