Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Backup pump
- Electronic charger
- 12V pump alarm
- Extra protection when your primary pump fails for any reason
- No interruption in pump performance because of power outage or failure of primary pump
- One of the most reliable and well-established battery backup systems in use today
- Pump has heavy duty 12 V motor and positive contact float switch
- Stainless steel column and shaft
- Noncorrosive base assembly
- Discharges water as fast as many 1/3 HP primary pumps
- Aquanot II equipped with automatic electronic 28.0 amp charger to maintain and recharge battery
- Pump alarm sounds when the pump is activated
- Aquanot II comes with electronic charger
- Minimum pit requirements: 18" x 22" (46 x 56 cm)
Electronic Charger Features:
- 28.0 amp battery charger
- LED status indicators
- Automatic battery recharging
- Microprocessor controlled
- Each unit individually tested
- 3.5 amp AC input
- 12 V DC output
- Because this unit converts AC to DC, this pump will operate for an extended time as a backup unit in case of primary pump failure
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.