- [Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Sediment, Chlorine, and More] Say goodbye to smelly, bad tasting water! Our system removes up to 99% of chlorine from water as well as sediment, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, and various other contaminants. This system is installed at the main water supply line in order to treat all the water in your home.
- [DIY Installation and Maintenance] Refer to our manual and our helpful YouTube videos for DIY installation. With a clear housing for the first stage, you can easily tell when to change the filter. The cartridges are individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before use.
- The first stage polypropylene sediment filter is able to achieve filtration down to 5 microns. The second and third stage CTO Carbon Block filters are made of coconut shell carbon to increase filtration efficiency and extend filter life. Both are tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. Both filters have a capacity of 30,000 gallons of water, enough to supply a family of four with clean water for half a year.
- [Peace of Mind Customer Service] Register online to activate your 1-year manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support from U.S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- [Please Note] Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS). If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.
3 Stage Whole House Water Filter System w/ 20" x 2.5" Oversized Fine Sediment and Carbon Block FiltersWCB32C 3 Stage Whole House Water Filter System w/ 20" x 2.5" Oversized Fine Sediment and Carbon Block Filters
|Tue, Jul 26 – Tue, Aug 2|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.