Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This item abides by the 2014 low lead requirements.
The compact Taco 006-IFC® with an Integral Flow Check is designed for circulating hot and chilled fresh water in open and closed loop applications. With its patented location at the impeller inlet, the IFC eliminates the added installation costs of a separate in-line flow check, simplifies piping, and improves system performance. The unique, replaceable cartridge contains all moving parts and is easy to service instead of replacing the entire unit. It's self-lubricating, maintenance free design provides quiet, efficient operation and unmatched reliability.
- Integral Flow Check (IFC®) Patent# 5,664,939
- Prevents gravity flow / reverse flow
- Eliminates separate in-line flow check
- Reduces installed cost
- Improves system performance
- Easy to service
- Unique replaceable cartridge-field serviceable
- Unmatched reliability-Maintenance free
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Self lubricating, No mechanical seal
- Wide Range of applications
- Bronze Construction - 1/2" Sweat
- Domestic Hot Water Recirculation
- Water Source Heat Pumps
- Hydro-Air Fan Coils
- Potable Water Systems
- Heat Recovery Units
Replacement Parts List:
Casing O-Ring: 007-003RP
Capacitor or PC Board: 007-002RP
Cartridge Assembly Complete: 005-020RP
Valve Assembly Trans/Relay: 006-047RP
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.