|14||Tue, Dec 15|
|3||Wed, Dec 16|
|3||Thu, Dec 17 – Fri, Dec 18|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This submersible pump is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering applications and can be used to transfer groundwater or effluent. It includes a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion and is designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life.
- Durable cast iron construction
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Stainless steel lifting handle
- Assembled with stainless steel bolts
- Non-clogging engineered thermoplastic vortex impeller design
- Model 153 - 1/2 HP passes 3/4" spherical solids
- Motor - 60 Hz, 3450 RPM, oil-filled, hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected
- Carbon/Ceramic seals
- Upper sleeve bearing and lower ball bearing running in bath of oil
- 20 ft. UL Listed power cord with molded 3-wire plug
- 1-1/2" NPT vertical discharge
- BN and BE standard models include a 20 ft. variable level float switch
- Operates at temperatures to 130°F (54°C) in effluent applications
- All models include a 1-1/2" x 2" PVC adapter fitting
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.