The Tru Pointe is designed to be instantly responsive to all refrigerants. It is even accurate when used in environments where high levels of refrigerant vapors are present. No manual sensitivity adjustments are necessary during the inspection process. Simply turn the unit on, and let it mark the spot!
The Tru Pointe is suitable for HVAC Service Technicians, Refrigerant Service Technicians, Plant Maintenance Departments, Automotive Service Facilities, and Refrigerant & Environmental Chamber Manufactures who are in need of a small, lightweight, and rugged refrigerant leak detector. The Tru Pointe is capable of detecting and then pinpointing small to large refrigerant leaks in tight spaces such as those found in refrigeration units and automobile engine compartments.
- Detects all CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants, including R-12, R-22, R-123, R-134a and blends R-404A, R-408A, R-409A and R-410A.
- Alarm Sensitivity - 0.1 oz/year of R134a (most difficult refrigerant to detect)
- Life expectancy of sensing element - 150 hours or 1 year of normal use
- Patented heated diode sensor technology
- Instantaneous response time to all refrigerants
- Innovative sensor replacement design
- Battery-powered with low battery indication
- Long-life, DC brushless fan
- High and low sensitivity models
- Automatic zero and background compensation
- Audible & visual leak detection
- Easy to use, one handed operation
- No user calibration required
- UL listed in accordance with SAE J1627
- Tru Pointe Leak Detector
- (2) 'D' disposable alkaline batteries
- Hard carrying case