Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|2||Wed, Apr 22 – Tue, Apr 28|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Features & Benefits
- Class-leading hydraulic efficiency
- Upgraded unitized mechanical seal
- Permanently lubricated pump and motor bearings—no regreasing!
- Space saving in-line mounting
- Dimensionally interchangeable with legacy Series 60
- Bronze-Fitted or all Bronze
- 1” to 3” pipe sizes
- 0.25 – 3 HP motors at 1750 RPM
**Image may not represent actual product.**
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.