- The top selling gas boiler in America, updated and improved!
- Made in America
- Designed to be an easy replacement boiler for existing installations
THE industry standard...improved!
There are a few reasons why over TWO MILLION Series 2 boilers have been installed in American homes. Performance, reliability, safety, and overall efficiency have a lot to do with it. This legendary performer has been upgraded to deliver even better efficiency (84% AFUE) while maintaining the traditional ease of installation and ownership that are synonymous with the Series 2 name. U.S. Boiler Company is providing even more reasons why the Series 2 will remain at the top of the list for years to come.
The “heart” of the matter
A cast iron heat exchanger is at the heart of every Series 2 boiler. Crafted at a foundry in Zanesville, Ohio, it is comprised of 100% recycled material and designed for years of reliable home comfort. Each Series 2 cast iron heat exchanger is water and pressure tested prior to assembly, Series 2 heat exchagers also feature large internal passages which help in the efficient transfer of heat.
Made to last, made in America
Series 2 boilers are built in Lancaster, PA. Every component is subject to strict standards of quality control and performance verification used throughout the manufacturing process.
A limited lifetime heat exchanger warranty, plus a one-year manufacturer’s parts warranty are included. For long-term protection, the U.S. Boiler Extended Warranty Plan is also available. It offers parts and labor protection for either 5 or 10 years from the date of installation.
- 84% AFUE efficiency upgrade – Meets DOE-2021 government requirements
- Legendary reliability and value, improved for even higher performance
- Standard tapping locations and intuitive electronic controls reduce installation costs
- Direct replacement for thousands of existing boiler installations
- Concealed, protected controls and components
- 8 sizes available, 38-276 MBH
- Lifetime limited warranty