Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|3||Wed, Jun 2 – Fri, Jun 4|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Durable cast iron primary heat exchanger
- 90+% AFUE efficient boiler
- Condensing stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- Unique 7 pass heat exchange design maximizes heat transfer
- Vents with PVC
- Multiple venting options - Direct Vent, Direct Exhaust, Concentric
- Easy Conversion To Propane-Kit included
- Maximum Heat Exchanger Performance
- Reliable boiler design
- Smart Circulator Strategy - Built-in dual circulator strategy provides boiler protection
- Proven Control Strategy - Allows easy integration of outdoor reset to take advantage of low water temperatures
6 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.