Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Automatic, float operated mechanical switch
- 115 V/1 Ph., 60 Hz.
- 9 ft. UL Listed 3-wire cord and plug
- Stainless steel screws, guard, handle and switch arm
- Passes 1/2" spherical solids
- 1-1/2" NPT discharge
- 1550 RPM
- Non-clogging vortex impeller
- Glass-filled polypropylene base with built-in strainer
- Temperature rated 130° F
- UL and CSA Listed Pump
- Pump switch is installed 180° from inlet.
- Discharge pipe is plumbed with a predrilled 3/16” vent hole.
- Electrical cord seal is installed in cover.
- Cover is sealed and bolted down.
- Basin is filled with environmentally safe peanuts for safe transit - just add water and they dissolve!
- Automatic cast iron or thermoplastic pump with tank and all hardware.
- 18” X 22” basin with 4” inlet
- Deluxe unit has a radon-approved basin and cover for radon prevention.
- Standard and economy models use a polyethylene basin and cover.
- Deluxe cover has a 3" vent, 1-1/2" discharge.
- Standard and economy covers have a 2” vent, 1-1/2" discharge
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.