Compact, sleek and powerful, Bobcat boilers provides 93% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) resulting in significant fuel savings. Aluminum heat transfer plates and tubular waterways are corrosion resistant and heat up quickly. Bobcat boilers are easy to handle and can be installed floor standing or wall mounted.
- Fuel Rate Input: 120,000 BTUH Max - 30,000 BTUH min
- Boiler Water Volume: 1.0 Gallons
- Water Piping Connections: 1" Male NPT
- Gas Piping Connection: 1/2" Female NPT
- Vent Connection: 3" nominal ID pipe (PVC, CPVC, stainless steel)
- Air Intake Connection: 3" nominal ID pipe (PVC, CPVC, stainless steel)
- 12-year limited warranty with 5 year parts and labor warranty
- Floor standing or wall-hung
The purchase and installation of this energy-efficient product in your home qualifies you for the Federal Tax Credit for Consumer Energy Efficiency. The credit is worth 30% of the item's total cost, up to a maximum of $1,500 and is only applicable on products placed in service in an existing home and your principal residence starting January 1, 2009, through December 31, 2010.
Since this propane hot water boiler has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ? 90, it qualifies for the Federal Tax Credit. The tax credit also includes installation costs.
To apply for the tax credit, you must file and submit the relevant tax forms. For products "placed in service" in 2010, you would take the tax credit on your 2010 income taxes. Remember to save your receipts and the Manufacturer's Certification Statement for your records.
Please see Federal Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency for additional information.