The Challenger Combination Boiler features a unique "Two in One" heat exchanger that provides both space heating and domestic hot water. The Challenger Combination Boiler is designed to fit the needs of today's energy efficient homes.
As a combination boiler, the Challenger eliminates the need for a separate domestic hot water tank. The unique heat exchanger in the Challenger heats domestic hot water directly, allowing the boiler to condense in the DHW mode, eliminating a separate heat exchanger and three-way valve.
- Energy Efficient with 96% AFUE
- Space and energy efficient
- Dual core heat exchanger with glycol compatible copper waterways
- Advanced control with near 4:1 modulation and standard outdoor reset
- Propane conversion orifice
- EZ Install piping mounting bracket
- Primary/secondary piping is required
- Boiler certified to ANSI Z21.12 / CSA 4.9
- Water Heater certified to ANSI Z21.10.3 / CSA 4.3
Triangle Tube Boiler Installation & Warranty Information:
We recommends that the installation of all Triangle Tube Boilers be done by a licensed, trained and qualified technician with the proper knowledge and background.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of the unit, please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed the unit contact either us or the manufacturer. Triangle Tube cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anybody but a licensed technician.
Neither we, or Triangle Tube can be held liable for improper installation and operation of any Triangle Tube boiler product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise where parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.