Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- 84% AFUE
- 70 MBH Input
- 59 MBH DOE Heating Capacity
- 51 MBH Net AHRI Rating, Water
- Chimney vented
- Integrated boiler control
- Energy-saving "thermal purge" feature circulates residual warm water in heating system prior to firing boiler
- This item comes with 24V LWCO add-on kit
- Combo high limit circulator relay
- Natural gas
- Cast iron heat exchanger: Meets the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- Metal section connectors: Resist chemicals, increases the life of the boiler
- Step-opening gas valve: Provides smooth & quiet start-up
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Insulated steel jacket
- Integral draft diverter, damper and connector included
- Heavy gauge 1" base insulation
- Integrated boiler control – Simple self-diagnostic control system with LEDs for status settings and errors
- Step-opening redundant gas valve
- 130°F minimum return temperature rating
- Spark ignition with continuous retry
- User-friendly wiring with 120V J-box
- Cast iron section assembly
- Resettable blocked vent switch
- Boiler drain valve
- Cast iron supply manifold with safety relief valve tapping
- Stainless steel burners
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.