- Input Gas MBH: 130
- DOE Heating Capacity MBH: 108
- Net IBR Water MBH: 94
- Spark Ignition (AFUE %): 82.0
- Approx. Shipping weight (lbs.): 346
- Chimney Requirements: 6 x 15
* 15' chimney height is from bottom of drafthood opening to top of chimney.
* Refer to National Fuel Gas Code, Appendix G, for equivalent areas of circular and rectangular flue linings.
* Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (Water Only) - 30 PSI
- New Yorker stands behind the heat exchanger of the CG-D Series with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- The cast iron heat exchanger is designed for easy maintenance on yearly service calls, saving you money.
- The heat exchanger design and construction meet the requirements of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code-this ensures quality and safety for you.
- The CG-D Series is available as a completely packaged boiler which saves time and money when installing.
- Adding a boiler powered indirect water heater provides abundant hot water for domestic use, hot tubs, spas, and whirlpools.
- Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) up to 84% makes the CG-D a solid investment for years to come.
CG-D Series Overview
- The CG-D's cast iron boiler design maximizes heat transfer for the most efficient use of fuel, saving your valuable heating dollars. The New Yorker CG-D Series Boiler uses only name brand controls and accessories, giving you years of comfortable, reliable heating. The CG-D Series cast iron heat exchanger, with metal section connectors, is immune to petroleum based chemicals such as antifreeze which can deteriorate rubber seals used by some competitors. This means a longer boiler life and peace of mind for you.