Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Fantech's whole House HEPA installs on your home's forced air furnace/air handler or can be used as an independent system mounted in the attic, crawl space or closet. The unit is small, compact and affordable. A powerful 240 CFM fan directs air through a series of three filters then delivers clean, healthy air back into your entire home.
It is designed to clean and filter the total volume of air in an average 2200 sq. ft. house once an hour. Larger homes will take slightly longer for complete air change. Mold spores, pet dander, cooking odors, dust, dust mites and their by-products are all captured in a series of three filters. The prefilter collects the largest particles while the carbon filter absorbs odors. The third filter is a true, certified HEPA filter which has been tested and certified to be 99.97% effective at removing particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Duct Mounted HEPA unit easily attaches to furnace plenum. Built in pressure switch for automatic activation. Designed with a backplate that allows direct connection of the unit to air handler or furnace
- Powerful 240 CFM German Manufactured EBM motor
- Three filters:
- Pre-filter (replace every three months)
- Carbon Filter (replace every three months)
- HEPA Filter (replace every 2 to 5 years depending on pollutants in your home)
- Prewired w/ 5' cord and 3-prong plug; 115v, 1.0 amps
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.