- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Reinforced thermoplastic back-up sump pump construction, for long life in tough sump applications
- Corrosion-resistant thermoplastic battery box protects battery and charging controls
- 12V battery powered performance; Max. flow is 2500 gallons per hour, 1680 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Offers up to 26 continuous hours of protection for peace of mind when you need it most*
- Audible alarm alerts homeowner when DC (12V battery powered) pump is running
- Premium smart charging technology breaks surface charge and brings battery up to maximum capacity
- LED indicator light informs homeowner the charge status of the battery
- User adjustable reed float switch included for automatic operation
- Unique 1 1/2 or 1 1/4 in. easy in-line installation without major plumbing changes
- 12-Volt, 120 AC Charger Watt high flow DC pump
- 12V battery required: Recommended for use with the WAYNE WSB1275, 75 AMP hr maintenance free battery (sold separately)
- Recommended for use in finished basements and basements with high value items.
- 2 year limited warranty
- *At 5 gallons of incoming water per minute, using a WAYNE 75 amp hour battery
This product was discontinued by the manufacturer.
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.