Multi-Speed for ASHRAE 62.2 Compliance allows you to select the proper CFM settings to satisfy ASHRAE 62.2 continuous ventilation requirements. The fan runs continuously at a preset lower level (0, 30-70, in 10 CFM increments), then elevates to a maximum level of operation (80 or 100 CFM) when the wall switch is turned on.
- Built-in Multi-Speed control for ASHRAE 62.2 compliance
- Revolutionary DC powered ECM motor with SmartFlow™ technology for optimum CFM output
- Pick-A-Flow™ Speed Selector – one fan, you choose the CFM (50, 80 or 100 CFM)
- Lighted models incorporate one 10W dimmable LED chip panel with <1W LED night light
- 3-3/8” Housing Depth – lowest profile ENERGY STAR®* fan available – fits anywhere!
- Unique L-Shaped bracket simplifies installation and provides strong support
- UL approved for ceiling or wall mount (actually fits in a 2 x 4 stud wall)
- Wall Installation reduces cost by eliminating the need to incorporate a radiation damper when penetrating fire rated ceilings, making it ideal for Multi-Family applications
- Engineered to comply with ENERGY STAR® 4.0 requirement for increased efficiency (CFM/Watt)
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, IAP, California Title 24, WA Ventilation Code and CALGreen