This LG unit may qualify for a tax credit or rebate in your area. Search your zip code in the link below for information about rebate programs that apply to you.
LG Rebates and Incentives
This LG Art Cool inverter model has great efficiency ratings of 22 SEER and an EER of 12.5 Finally, when the weather turns cold, it's reassuring to know that LG Art Cool inverter models offer more heating power than conventional mini split heat pump systems. What's more, LG Art Cool inverter models are as stylish as they are efficient.
Please Note: SEER and EER ratings are based on single zone usage.
- Heating Operating Range - Low ambient heating down to -13F and cooling down to 14F
- Rated Capacity - 100% capacity at 47F
- Filter - New 3M filter replaces plasma filter
- Dehumidifying Mode: Indoor unit accurately senses room temperature and controls humidity by shutting down the compressor before a room is over-cooled
- Chaos Swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds create a more natural, random flow of air, reducing temperature stratification
- Art-Cool Three-Way Cooling: Air flows out of the unit from three directions, creating more natural circulation
- Jet Cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64F
- Swirl Wind: Four-way controlled louvers and fan speeds create a stronger, wider air flow and reduce temperature stratification
- Manual Power Switch: Easily accessed button allows for continued operation if the remote control is misplaced
- Defrost Control: Shuts down the indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown into the house. Removes frost from outdoor coil when the outdoor temperature is low
- Temperature Display: Shows room temperature of interior unit
- Auto Sleep Mode: Automatically increases the temperature setting 2 degrees F twice (after 1/2 hour and one hour). The interior unit shuts off when the timer setting is reached
- Auto Restart: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure 24-Hour on/off timer
- Energy saving
- Optional Smart AC Module Plug (available separately) - Allows for Smart Phone Operation Application:
LG Mini-Split, Duct-Free Air Conditioning Installation & Warranty Info
We recommend the installation of all LG Ductless Split Systems to be done by a licensed, trained & qualified HVAC technician with the proper knowledge and background. A trained technician will be able to judge the best location for the air handling (evaporator) unit and also the correct size for the area it has to cool.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of the unit please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed the units contact us or the manufacturer. LG cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anybody but a licensed HVAC technician.
Neither we or LG Electronics U.S.A. can be held liable for improper installation and operation of any LG air conditioning product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise where parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.
Note: Warranties on mini split air conditioners only include parts and do not include labor. The licensed HVAC Technician who installs your air conditioner should always provide you with a labor warranty (preferably for a full year to compliment the manufacturers' parts warranty).