- R-410A Refrigerant
- Plasma air purifying system
- Chaos Swing
- Self-cleaning indoor coil
- Auto operation (Artificial Intelligence)
- Auto restart operation
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Wall unit
- Installation plate & hardware
- Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder & holder hardware
- Owner's manual
- Installation manual
- Performance Capacity (BTUs): 12,000
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 330/280/230
- Fan Speeds: 4/Auto/Chaos
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 2.5
- Indoor dB(A): 39/25/21
- Rated Voltage Outdoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Voltage Indoor: 36V DC
- Indoor Dimensions W x H x D (inches): 35 3/16 x 11 x 6 1/2
- Weight (lbs.): 20.5
- Thermostat Range: (F) 64-86
We recommend the installation of all LG Ductless Split Systems to be done by a licensed, trained & qualified HVAC technician with the proper knowledge and background. A trained technician will be able to judge the best location for the air handling (evaporator) unit and also the correct size for the area it has to cool.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of the unit please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed the units contact us or the manufacturer. LG cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anybody but a licensed HVAC technician. We have a full technical support team available to help you throughout the installation process should the need arise.
Neither we or LG Electronics U.S.A. can be held liable for improper installation and operation of any LG air conditioning product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise where parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.
Note: Warranties on mini split air conditioners only include parts and do not include labor. The licensed HVAC Technician who installs your air conditioner should always provide you with a labor warranty (preferably for a full year to compliment the manufacturers' parts warranty).