This LG unit may qualify for a tax credit or rebate in your area. Search your zip code in the link below for information about rebate programs that apply to you.
LG Rebates and Incentives
The Multi F series of heat pumps are compact, outdoor units compatible with both ducted and duct-free indoor units. With the ability to support multiple zones the Multi F is perfectly suited for residential and light commercial applications. The Multi F lineup also features units with LGRED° heat technology which offers reliable heating in some of the most extreme winter temperatures.
- Inverter variable-speed compressor maintains temperature while reducing energy consumption
- Supports multiple indoor units for personalized comfort
- Compatible with both ducted and duct-free indoor units for maximum design flexibility
- Quiet operation reduces noise pollution
- Available with LGRED° heat technology for reliable heating performance in extreme winter weather
This product requires two compatible LG mini split indoor units and the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.