Bradford White's Energy Saver Lowboy electric models are built for tight spaces with low headroom, allowing you the flexibility to put electric water heating where a conventional upright tank would not fit.
- DOE - All residential storage models above 20 gallon capacity meet or exceed efficiency requirements of the Department of Energy, ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b, current standard (M-1-20L6DS is exempt) and the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987 recent amendment effective January 20, 2004 which supersedes all state and local efficiency requirements.
- Applications - Standing at a height of less than 34", Lowboy models are ideal for installations where space is at a premium and are perfect for tight installations such as a closet or under a counter.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostats for automatic temperature control. Factory installed sensitive manual reset energy cut-off for safety to prevent overheating.
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Elements - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600º F.
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Simultaneous and Non-Simultaneous Operation Available - Simultaneous operation indicates when both elements (if equipped) are being heated at the same time. Non-Simultaneous operation indicates when one element is being heated at a time.
- Voltages Available - 120V, 208V, 240V, 277V, 480V
- Single Phase or Three Phase Operation Available - 277V may only be wired for single phase operation.
- T&P Relief Valve Included - Side T&P is standard. Optional top T&P location is available.
- Brass Drain Valve - Tamper proof design.
- Design evaluated by UL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency.
NOTE: See Product Information/Specifications PDF for information on electrical specifications