- 95% AFUE efficiency
- Abundant domestic hot water with standard mixing valve
- Highest water content in the industry
- Ideal for small zones without short cycling
- Self cleaning / self descaling
- Condensate washes combustion residue away when streaming down the tubes resulting in a constant efficiency and reduced maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Fully modulating
- Built-in exclusive tank-in-tank indirect fired water heater
- Built-in 3 speed system circulator
- Unparalleled resistance to corrosion
- Impervious to chloride cracking
- Less sensitive to water flow
- Vertical Firetube design
- 439 grade stainless steel heat exchanger
- Stable temperature control
- Low pressure drop
- Control panel with digital display
- Standard outdoor reset
- Direct vent / sealed combustion
Triangle Tube Boiler Installation & Warranty Information:
We recommend that the installation of all Triangle Tube Boilers be done by a licensed, trained and qualified technician with the proper knowledge and background.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of the unit, please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed the unit contact either us or the manufacturer. Triangle Tube cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anybody but a licensed technician.
Neither we or Triangle Tube can be held liable for improper installation and operation of any Triangle Tube boiler product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise where parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.