This item comes standard as Natural Gas, but includes a field convertible LP Conversion Kit
Overview: The Prestige condensing wall mounted boiler features a uniquely designed stainless steel heat exchanger and offers 96% efficiency. The Prestige is capable of a firing rate of 25% of its rated input, meaning fewer cycles, resulting in lower operating costs. The unique TriMax Control makes installation fast and easy with a 60 second easy set-up. The TriMax allows for multiple circulators and temperature zones and has an integrated cascade feature to join mutiple boilers.
In addition to the reliability and economy of a 110 Series Stainless Steel Condensing Boiler the Prestige Excellence Model's 14 gallon in-cabinet Indirect Fired Water Heater is capable of producing 180 gph of domestic hot water.
- Exclusive “Tank-in-Tank”Indirect Fired Water Heater Utilizing Stainless Steel Design for Both Inner & Outer Tanks
- 439 Stainless Steel Fire Tube Heat Exchanger
- 95% AFUE
- Turndown ratio of 5.5:1
- Low Pressure Drop with Proven Performance
- 2” to 3” Venting
- Multiple Venting Termination Options
- Low NOx - 2012 SCAQMD Certified
- 5 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- 10 Year Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty
- 5 & 10 Year Extended Warranty Options
- 60 Second Set-up Based on Previous TriMax Platform
- Optional LonWorks® and BACnet BMS® Gateway
- Two Outdoor Reset Curves / Set Points
- Multiple Zone Control
- Multiple Circulator Control
Triangle Tube Boiler Installation & Warranty Information:
We recommend that the installation of all Triangle Tube Boilers be done by a licensed, trained and qualified technician with the proper knowledge and background.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of the unit, please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed the unit contact either us or the manufacturer. Triangle Tube cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anybody but a licensed technician.
Neither we, or Triangle Tube can be held liable for improper installation and operation of any Triangle Tube boiler product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise where parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.