Overview: The Prestige condensing wall mounted boiler features a uniquely designed stainless steel heat exchanger and offers 96% efficiency. The Prestige is capable of a firing rate of 25% of its rated input, meaning fewer cycles, resulting in lower operating costs. The unique TriMax Control makes installation fast and easy with a 60 second easy set-up. The TriMax allows for multiple circulators and temperature zones and has an integrated cascade feature to join mutiple boilers.
- Stainless Steel Fire Tube Heat Exchanger
- EZ Access Terminal Strips w/ Individually Fused High Voltage Terminals
- Outdoor Reset Sensor
- Negative Pressure Regulated Gas Valve
- LP Conversion Kit (except for Solo 110)
- Low Pressure Drop
- Category IV Venting
- NPT Piping Connections
- 30 psi Pressure Relief Valve
- Integrated Pressure Gauge
- Automatic Air Vent
- Fold-Down Control Panel
- Condensate Trap
- Multiple Termination Options
- Low NOx 2012 SCAQMD Certified
- 10-Year Non-Prorated Heat Exchanger Warranty
- 60 Second Set Up
- Large Graphic Interface
- 6 Preset & Customizable Reset Curves
- Standard ModBus Interface
- 2 Space Heating Call Inputs
- Controls up to 4 Circulators
- 0-10 VDC Modulation Input
- Outdoor Reset
- DHW Priority
- Warm Weather Shutdown
- Low Water Cutoff
- Intelligent Troubleshooting - describes lockouts, stores solutions, stores last 8 errors and records sensor readings for 24 hours
Triangle Tube Boiler Installation & Warranty Information:
We recommends that the installation of all Triangle Tube Boilers be done by a licensed, trained and qualified technician with the proper knowledge and background.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of the unit, please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed the unit contact either us or the manufacturer. Triangle Tube cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anybody but a licensed technician.
Neither we, or Triangle Tube can be held liable for improper installation and operation of any Triangle Tube boiler product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise where parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.