Overview: The Prestige condensing wall mounted boiler features a uniquely designed stainless steel heat exchanger and offers 96% efficiency. The Prestige is capable of a firing rate of 25% of its rated input, meaning fewer cycles, resulting in lower operating costs. The unique TriMax Control makes installation fast and easy with a 60 second easy set-up. The TriMax allows for multiple circulators and temperature zones and has an integrated cascade feature to join mutiple boilers.
In addition to the reliability and economy of a 110 Series Stainless Steel Condensing Boiler the Prestige Excellence Model's 14 gallon in-cabinet Indirect Fired Water Heater is capable of producing 180 gph of domestic hot water.
- Abundant Domestic hot water with standard mixing valve
- Highest water content in the industry
- Ideal for small zones without short cycling
- Self Cleaning / Self Descaling
- Condensate washes combustion residue away when streaming down the tubes resulting in a constant efficiency and reduced maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Fully Modulating
- Built-in exclusive "Tank-in-Tank"
- Unparalleled resistance to corrosion
- Less sensitive to water flow
- Vertical Firetube Design
- 439 Grade Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Impervious to chloride cracking
- Stable temperature control
- Low pressure drop
- Condensate washes combustion residue away
- Control panel with digital display
- Standard Outdoor Reset
- Digital Display
- Direct Vent / Sealed Combustion
- 60 Second Set Up
- Large Graphic Interface
- 6 Preset & Customizable Reset Curves
- Standard ModBus Interface
- 2 Space Heating Call Inputs
- Controls up to 4 Circulators
- 0-10 VDC Modulation Input
- Outdoor Reset
- DHW Priority
- Warm Weather Shutdown
- Low Water Cutoff
- Intelligent Troubleshooting - describes lockouts, stores solutions, stores last 8 errors and records sensor readings for 24 hours
Triangle Tube Boiler Installation & Warranty Information:
We recommends that the installation of all Triangle Tube Boilers be done by a licensed, trained and qualified technician with the proper knowledge and background.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of the unit, please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed the unit contact either us or the manufacturer. Triangle Tube cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anybody but a licensed technician.
Neither we, or Triangle Tube can be held liable for improper installation and operation of any Triangle Tube boiler product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise where parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.