Residential Wall Hung Energy Saver Electric Water Heater
The Wall Hung Electric Models Feature:
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostat with high limit energy cut-off (manual reset) for safety.
- Direct Heat Transfer With a Single Immersed Element - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style element.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- 1" Non-CFC foam insulation covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity
- Factory Installed Heavy Duty Wall Mounting Bracket - no additional brackets or modifications required.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation. Located on the bottom for easier installation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Steel Tank - Heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled, and welded.
- Voltage - 120V
- Single Phase Operation Only.
- T&P Relief Valve Included.