- DOE—All residential storage models above 20 gallon capacity meet or exceed efficiency requirements of the Department of Energy, ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b (current standard) and the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987 recent amendment effective April 16, 2015 which supercedes all state and local efficiency requirements.
- Applications - Lowboy models are ideal for installations where space is at a premium and are perfect for tight installations such as a closet or under a counter.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostats for automatic temperature control. Factory-installed sensitive manual reset energy cut-off for safety to prevent overheating.
- Direct Heat Transfer with Immersed Elements - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation—Covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and ease installation.
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation. (Except for RE120L).
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Simultaneous and Non-Simultaneous Operation Available - Simultaneous operation indicates when both elements (if equipped) are being heated at the same time. Non-Simultaneous operation indicates when one element is being heated at a time.
- Voltages Available - 120V, 208V, 240V, 277V, 480V.
- Single Phase or Three Phase Operation Available - 120V & 277V may only be wired for single phase operation.
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed, side T&P is standard. Optional top T&P location is available.
- Design evaluated by ETL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency
47 Gallon - Lowboy Energy Saver Electric Residential Water HeaterRE250L6-1NCWW 47 Gallon - Lowboy Energy Saver Electric Residential Water Heater
This product was discontinued because the part number was changed by the manufacturer. No modifications were made to the replacement product.
Brand: Bradford White
Need replacement parts for this unit?
|1st Hour Delivery (Gallons):||
|Energy Star Rated:||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.