- Bradford White ICON System - Intelligent gas control with spark to pilot ignition system eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in savings of pilot gas during standby periods (120 V.A.C.).
- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - High-strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Automatic Flue Damper - Reduces standby heat loss, resulting in less gas consumption, higher energy factor ratings, and improved overall efficiency.
- Flexible line cord and plug included (120 V.A.C.).
- Advanced ScreenLok Technology Flame Arrestor Design - Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater.
- Flammable Vapor Sensor - Electronic sensor prevents burner operation if flammable vapors are detected.
- Maintenance-Free - No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions.
- Sight Window - Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the side and top, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 3x4 "Snap Lock" Draft Diverter - Allows either 3" or 4" vent connections.
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed.
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper-proof design
40 Gallon - 38,000 BTU Defender Safety System Atmospheric Vent Energy Saver Residential Water Heater (Propane)RG1D40T6X 40 Gallon - 38,000 BTU Defender Safety System Atmospheric Vent Energy Saver Residential Water Heater (Propane)
This product was discontinued by the manufacturer.
Need replacement parts for this unit?
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.