Sealed Combustion Roof Jack Kit - Ordered separately and includes an adjustable air intake tube, roof jack and hardware. Must specify roof jack size when ordering. Available in 12", 18"/32", 32"/60" or 48"/95" lengths.
- Flue Baffle - Designed to maximize the amount of heat absorbed in the lower portion of tank. Minimizes air movement in the heater during standby periods to decrease heat loss up the flue.
- Heat Traps - Installed on hot water outlet to minimize heat loss through piping.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostats for automatic temperature control. Factory-installed sensitive manual reset energy cutoff for safety to prevent overheating.
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and ease installation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed.
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper-proof design.
- Convertible Gas Control - Easily convertible control for use with either Propane or Natural Gas.