- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - These models qualify for the September 1st, 2010 minimum ENERGY STAR® EF requirement, as well as most utility rebate programs.
- Bradford White ICON System - Intelligent gas control with spark to pilot ignition
system eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in savings of pilot gas during
stand by periods (120 V.A.C.).
- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - High strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Power Vented Water Heater - Designed for installations where atmospheric units cannot be used. Exhaust gases are vented under positive pressure directly out of the building through the roof or the wall.
- Powerful Blower Motor - Our significantly quiet design has greater resistance to outside winds and the power to vent in many difficult venting situations.
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting - With 2" or 3" PVC, ABS or CPVC (Maximum equivalent vent length on reverse side).
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design - Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater.
- Flammable Vapor Sensor - Electronic sensor prevents burner operation if flammable vapors are detected. The sensor will also prevent operation if there is ongoing flammable vapor burn inside the combustion chamber.
- Maintenance Free - No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions.
- Sight Window - Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with a exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600ºF.
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the side and top, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Pedestal Base
- Water Connections -3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod
- T&P Relief Valve - Included
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve - Tamper proof design
Heater is a propane gas (LP) model and features a titanium stainless steel propane burner