Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|1||Wed, Feb 12 – Fri, Feb 14|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Note: Product Title reflects this boiler's IBR Net Output Rating
EZSHL-400 Control Package, STM w/ CGB400 Probe LWCO. Must be purchased separately.
Burnham's Independence Series gas-fired boilers offer all of the benefits of hydronic heat plus the advantages of high quality, reliable cast iron construction and advanced engineering.
The cast iron sections on the heat exchanger are linked by metal couplings called push nipples. These push nipples increase the longevity of a Burnham boiler by resisting the petroleum based antifreeze commonly used in hydronic heating systems. Many competitive products use a rubber-type gasket for this purpose. This type of gasket will begin to deteriorate when it comes in contact with hydronic antifreeze.
Independence boilers are made with cast iron sections that are produced at Burnham's own foundry and are assembled and tested at Burnham's facilities in Lancaster, PA. This ensures the quality and availability of this vital component. Burnham is the only boiler manufacturer that can make this claim.
- Steam boiler
- Natural gas
- Natural draft
- Cast iron sectional design
- 10 year warranty on the heat exchanger
- Stainless steel burners ensure years of reliable, rust-free operation
- Step-opening gas valve enables boiler to start on low fire and progress to high fire. This provides safe & smooth operation, quiet ignition, and longer component life.
- Industrial quality pressuretrol for accurate, trouble-free control
- Equipped with fuel-saving vent damper which automatically closes the flue and preserves system heat after the burner shuts off. This damper opens automatically prior to burner ignition.
- Rear drafthood installs in low overhead areas and allows for clearance and flexibility of installation with existing piping
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.