Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Lavatory sinks
- Multi lav configurations ideal for sensor or metering faucets (ML option - 110°F max.)
- Emergency eye wash fountains (EE option - 90°F max.)
- Volts: 277 V
- kW: 4.1 kW
- Amps: 15A
- Temperature Rise F at 0.2 GPM: 80 Degrees
- Recommended Wire Size: 14 AWG
- Industry’s lowest activation with 0.2 GPM turn on flow
- Active energy management with power modulating controls
- Microprocessor temperature control with digital display for thermostatic accuracy +/-1°F
- Field adjustable set point range between 70-140°F. Factory set at 120°F (3.5kW and below set at 105°F). Special settings of higher or lower range available based on options
- Silent Operation
- Mounts in any orientation
- Proprietary purge technology engages upon installation to help protect against dry-fire occurrence
- Accessible diagnostic feature displays error codes
- Cut energy waste – Flow switch activates heater only on demand (no standby heat loss)
- Save water and time by installing unit at point-of-use to eliminate long pipe runs
- Eliminate costly mixing valves (check local codes)
- Continuous hot water – No storage capacity to run out
- Easy installation. Only one cold or hot water line need be brought to installation – integral compression fittings are 3/8" (no sweat connections)
- Reduces installation cost and materials. No T&P relief valve needed (check local codes)
- High temperature limit switch (ECO)
- Booster up to 180°F (S option)
- Compact size fits almost anywhere for flexible installation; suitable for ADA compliant facilities
- Warranty, five (5) years limited on leaks, one (1) year parts
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.