T-H3S-DV-N Indoor Tankless High Efficiency Condensing Water Heater (NG)T-H3S-DV-N T-H3S-DV-N Indoor Tankless High Efficiency Condensing Water Heater (NG)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Think Green, Save Green. Rebate and incentive programs provide cash-back to consumers for the purchase of appliances that meet certain energy efficiency standards. Most states are offering rebates in the $50 to $250 range. You can search for rebates in your area from here.
Note: Isolation valves are not included but are recommended for installation.
The all new T-H3S-DV/OS is available in 2 models the T-H3S-DV (Indoor) and the T-H3S-OS (Outdoor) having a max GPM is 8.0. Also offers Ultra-Low Nox condensing technology which provides 0.95 energy factor. Try the new T-H3S-DV/OS and see why Takagi offers the highest efficient and durable commercial tankless heaters on the market.
The primary heat exchanger is constructed of HRS35 Commercial-Grade copper which is more resilient against erosion. In addition to the added durability, the T-H3S-DV/OS is ENERGY STAR® qualified. Indoor model includes a built-in temperature controller and diagnostics while the outdoor model includes a temperature remote controller.
- Ultra-Low NOx Condensing Technology Provides
- Significant Energy Cost Savings - Unprecedented 0.95 Energy Factor
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Durable HRS35 Commercial-Grade Copper Primary Heat Exchanger
- Type 316L Stainless Steel Secondary Heat Exchanger
- Electronic Ignition - No Pilot Light
- Indoor Model has Built-in Temperature Controller and Diagnostics
- Outdoor Model has Temperature Controller and Diagnostics Included
- Factory-Installed Power Cord Included for Indoor Models
- Complies with Lead Free Standards
- Suitable for Commercial Application (T-H3 Models)
- Easy-Link up to 4 Units with no Additional Parts or Accessories Needed (T-H3 Models)
- Multi-Link up to 20 Units (T-H3 models only)
- Internal Freeze Protection System
- Power Direct Vent Design Provides Flexible
- Venting with PVC, CPVC or ABS
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.