Isolation valves are not included but are recommended for installation.
The T-M32 is a fully modulating, gas-fired, tankless on-demand water heater specifically designed for heavy-duty commercial applications. The T-M32 offers "true commercial grade" components and can be Easy-Linked and Multi-Linked to meet high demands. It can be installed either outdoors, indoors, or direct-vented. It can supply to domestic hot water systems or to heating applications (local codes dictate proper compliance). Features HRS35 Copper alloy and a thicker heat exchanger drum for added durability. Multiple units can be combined in a system of water heaters to provide for larger applications such as hotels, large restaurants, apartment complexes, etc. The T-M32 is also backwards compatible with the T-M1 model, making any additions or replacements to current T-M1 systems easy and simple. Please check with all local codes prior to installation.
- 240,000 BTU/U, up to 9 GPM (Max)
- The versatility of being installed either indoor, outdoor, or with a direct vent, all with the same unit.
- Easy-link capability up to 4 units. You may connect up to 20 units and generate over 180 GPM using a multi-controller unit.
- Uses HRS copper, the most durable copper in the industry. HRS copper is stronger and harder than the standard copper, making it much more resilient against erosion and leaks.
- Offers precise control of the water valves.
- 8 new dipswitch temperature settings: 100 F, 115 F, 120 F, 135 F, 145 F, 155 F, 165 F, and 185 F. These temperatures are better suited for commercial applications.
- 7-segment LED for error codes: Remote controller is not required to pinpoint problems.
- Ignition indicators: indicates which burner is fired up at the moment.
- Utilizes the air-fuel ratio rod for added safety.
- The drum thickness has been increased 25% for greater heat exchanger performance and to be more resistant to thermal stress.
- Increase in fin pitch: Fins are more "spread out" which improves the durability of the heat exchanger. More space in-between the fins reduces build-up. Higher temperatures at the top of heat exchanger reduces condensation.