- Smart microprocessor technology unique to Tempra water heaters delivers steady water temperature even when flow rate vary as taps are adjusted
- Self-modulating technology saves energy by adjusting electrical usage
- Tempra tankless electric water heaters must be correctly sized and you should consult the sizing guide to determine the correct model for you
- Requires a minimum of 100 Amp total service to the residence, with 2 separate dedicated 30 Amp DP breakers and 2 separate runs of 10-gauge copper wiring for the Tempra 15 Trend itself
- Requires 240 Volt or 208 Volt electric service, and has a maximum output of 14,400 Watts at 240 Volts or 10,800 Watts at 208 Volts
- Tempra tankless electric water heaters are 99% efficient and typically result in savings of 15-20% in comparison with electric tank-type water heaters
- Requires a minimum of 100 Amp total service to the residence, with 1 separate dedicated 50 Amp DP breaker and 6-gauge copper wiring for the Tempra 12 Plus itself
- Requires 240 Volt or 208 Volt electric service, and has a maximum output of 12,000 Watts at 240 Volts or 9,000 Watts at 208 Volts
- Supplies endless hot water at a constant and steady temperature from 68 to 140°F (20-60°C) that can be set on the front panel digital display
- Flow rate you achieve from this or any tankless water heater depends on how powerful the unit is and the temperature difference between the incoming cold water and the hot water being delivered
- 99% efficient and typically result in savings of 15-20% in comparison with electric tank water heaters
- Must be installed vertically, water fittings pointing down, with detachable connections such as braided flex connectors to allow periodic filter cleaning and flushing for scale, and an anti-scale filter is recommended if hard water is present
- Professional installation recommended
Tempra 15 Trend, Whole House, Tankless Electric Water HeaterTEMPRA-15-TREND Tempra 15 Trend, Whole House, Tankless Electric Water Heater
This product was discontinued because the part number was changed by the manufacturer. No modifications were made to the replacement product.
Brand: Stiebel Eltron
Need replacement parts for this unit?
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.