Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Valve designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications.
- Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water.
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
- Description: 24V 1/2 in. Sweat Connection Low Voltage Motorized Zone Valves
- Application: Hydronic Control
- Connection Type: Sweat
- Pipe Size (inch): 1/2 in.
- Pipe Size (DN): DN15
- Body Pattern: Two-way, Straight-through
- Capacity (Cv): 3.5 Cv
- Capacity (Kv): 3 Kv
- De-energized Position: Normally Closed
- Maximum Close-off Pressure (psi): 20 psi
- Maximum Close-off Pressure (kPa): 138 kPa
- Fluid Temperature Range (F): 50 F to 200 F
- Fluid Temperature Range (C): 10 C to 93 C
- Electrical Connections (in.): 18 in. leads
- Electrical Connections (mm): 457 mm leads
- Power Consumption: 7.7 VA
- Nominal Timing (sec, min): 15 sec
- Valve Action : Spring return to close
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 125 F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (C): 52 C
- Dimensions (in.): 4 in. high x 3 1/2 in. wide x 2 3/8 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 102 mm high x 89 mm wide x 60 mm deep
- Type: 2 position
- Static Pressure (psi): 125 psi
- Static Pressure (kPa): 862 kPa
- Materials (Body): Brass
- Materials (Seat): Brass
- Materials (Stem): Stainless Steel
- Materials (Ball Plug): Buna-N (NBR) Rubber Ball
- Materials (Packing O-rings): EPDM rubber
- Voltage: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Component Listed: File MH11826 Vol. 1
- Manual Opener: Yes
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.