Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
24V 1/2" Sweat Connection Low Voltage Motorized Zone Valves
- Application: Hydronic Control
- Connection Type: Sweat
- Pipe Size (inch): 1/2"
- Pipe Size (DN): DN15
- Body Pattern: Two-way
- Capacity (Kv): 3 Kv
- De-energized Position: Normally Closed
- Maximum Close-off Pressure (psi): 20 psi
- Maximum Close-off Pressure (kPa): 138 kPa
- Fluid Temperature Range (F): 40 F to 200 F
- Fluid Temperature Range (C): 5 C to 93 C
- Electrical Connections (in.): 18" leads
- Electrical Connections (mm): 457 mm leads
- Power Consumption: 7.7 VA
- Valve action: Spring Return
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 125 F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (C): 52 C
- Dimensions (in.): 4" high x 3-1/2" wide x 2-3/8" deep
- Dimensions (mm): 101 mm high x 90 mm wide x 60 mm deep
- Type: 2 position
- End Switch: SPST
- End Switch Rating: 50 VA pilot duty @ 24 V;4.4 A running with 26.4 A inrush @ 120 V
- Static Pressure (psi): 125 psi
- Static Pressure (kPa): 862 kPa
- Materials (Body): Brass
- Materials (Stem): Stainless Steel
- Materials (Ball Plug) Buna-N (NBR): Rubber Ball
- Materials (Packing 0-rings): EPDM O-rings
- Voltage: 24V
- Frequency: 60 Hz;50 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: UL Listed Includes N.O. SPST auxiliary switch
- Tradeline Value: Tradeline
- Used: with Actuator Integral
- Nominal Timing (sec): 15 sec
188 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.