Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Two-way on-off low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
- Power Consumption: 7.7 VA
- Static Pressure (psi): 125 psi
- Nominal Timing (sec, min): 15 sec
- Valve Action: Spring return to close
- Type: 2 position
- Auxiliary End Switch: SPST
- End Switch Rating: 50 VA pilot duty @ 24 V
- End Switch Rating: 4.4 A running with 26.4 A inrush @ 120 V
- Materials (Body): Brass
- Materials (Seat): Brass
- Materials (Stem): Stainless Steel
- Materials (Ball Plug): Buna-N (NBR) Rubber Ball
- Materials (Packing O-rings): EPDM rubber
- Frequency : 60 Hz; 50 Hz
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.