|1,612||Thu, Nov 5|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Honeywell Zone Valves were designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications. Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water.
- Compact construction for easy installation
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system
- May be installed without disassembling the valve
- Approvals of Underwriters Laboratories Inc (UL Component Listed: File MH11826 Vol. 1)
96 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.