Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
- 24V 1/2 in. Sweat Connection Low Voltage Motorized Zone Valves
- Application: Hydronic Control
- Connection Type : Sweat
- Pipe Size: 1/2?
- Body Pattern: 3-Way, Diverting
- Capacity: 4 Cv
- De-Energized Position: Port A Normally Closed
- Maximum Close-off Pressure (psi): 20 psi
- Fluid Temperature Range: 40 F to 200 F
- Electrical Connections: 18 in. leads
- Power Consumption: 7.7 VA
- Nominal Timing (sec, min): 30 Seconds
- Valve Action: Spring return
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 125F
- Dimensions: 4 7/8 in. high x 3 23/32 in. wide x 2 3/8 in. deep
- Type: 2 position
- Static Pressure: 125 psi
- Voltage: 24v
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Manual Opener: Yes
- Type: Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water.
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.