- Eemax exclusive turnkey solution
- Integrated mixing valve meets ASSE 1070-2004
- Meets UPC 413.1 requirements when properly installed
- No scalding or temperature spikes
- Product performance test indicator light
- 99% energy efficient reducing your utility costs
- On-Demand hot water - never run out
- 0.3 GPM turn on
- Quick temperature ramp up time
- Compatible with all sensor and non-sensor faucets
- Save water - "Point of Use"
- Easy installation - only one cold or hot water line is needed for installation - integral compression fittings for 1/2" pipe on BOTTOM (MB Units) or 3/8" on TOP (MT Units)
- Reduces calcification, liming and sedimentation
- Reduces installation cost and material – No T&P relief valve needed (check local codes)
- Warranty - Heaters, against failure due to leaks of "Heater Body/Element Assembly", five (5) years - Parts, one (1) year
- High Temperature Limit Switch (ECO) with automatic reset
- ADA Compliant
This product was discontinued by the manufacturer.
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.