The 3MRO501 offers multi-stage filtration, incorporating separate sediment and chlorine taste & odor filters for excellent membrane module protection, a sanitary, encapsulated reverse osmosis membrane, a carbon block post-filter for superior flow from a dedicated faucet and a high-pressure booster pump for increased and more consistent production.
Having clean and clear drinking water in your home is both a pleasure and a reassurance that you're giving your family the best. With a water filtration system from 3M Water, you can provide filtered drinking water for every member of your family. From whole home water filtration to drinking water systems, look to 3M Water to help you find the right solution.
- The 3M system’s 110 VAC booster pump delivers a consistent driving pressure of 100 psi regardless of the regular feed pressure coming into a home, dramatically increasing production levels with the ability to deliver up to 36.78 gallons of clean, great-tasting water per day.†
- Installs under the sink for Drinking and hydration, Hot and cold beverages, Cooking and food preparation, Pet hydration & Aquatic aquariums
- 5 micron sediment/carbon pre-filter for optimal sediment holding capacity
- Granulated activated carbon pre-filter to help protect membrane
- 10 micron nominal carbon block post-filter
- Sanitary Quick Change Design allows for fast and easy replacement filter change-outs
- System designed for both chlorinated or non-chlorinated municipal or well systems
- System includes high-pressure pump for optimal performance. An electronic pressure switch provides more water in the storage tank at a higher delivery pressure than traditional, non booster pump systems. Helps conserve water, shutting down when storage tank is full. Automatically turns on to refill tank.
- Optimized For Reduction Of Nitrates and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)!
- Compact booster pump system design can be installed centrally in a home with lines run to multiple faucets and appliances.