These models also reduce bacteria and cysts: HF90, HF90-CL, HF60, HF60-CL, HF40 and 160-L.
These models reduce chloramines for better equipment protection: HF95-CL, HF90-CL, HF65-CL, HF60-CL, and HF35-CL. Chloramines cartridges are designed to provide corrosion protection against stainless steel equipment to help extend equipment life.
These systems provide Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.C.T”) for superior cartridge life (HF95, HF95-CL, HF90, HF90-CL, HF65, HF65-CL, HF60, HF60-CL, HF45 and HF40 only).
- Replacement cartridge for HF160CL
- Provides better tasting water for a variety of commercial applications by reducing sediment and chlorine taste and odor
- Improves water clarity and taste for a consistent product
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
- Various models also reduce bacteria and cysts (HF90, HF90-CL, HF60, HF60-CL, HF40 and 160-L), chloramines (HF95-CL, HF90-CL, HF65-CL, HF60-CL, and HF35-CL) for better equipment protection