The Filtrete Premium Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Filter outperforms all 1" filters. It attracts and captures microscopic particles like bacteria and particles that can carry viruses and large particles like mold spores and pollen. For residential use only.
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1" home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system
- Designed with exclusive Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- Attracts and captures microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses—and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollen
- The higher the MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating), the more particles the filter captures
- 1900 MPR
- Filtrete 1900 has a rating of MERV 13
- For maximum performance of your heating & cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1” filters
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles - such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses - your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool - wasting energy.