The Acudor Recessed Valve Boxes ARVB are designed to provide easy, convenient access to all types of valves and controls that need to be concealed in the wall, but protected by a fully enclosed box. The depth of the valve box can be modified to meet all the valve and control requirements. When required, vision panels, louvers and engraved plates can be supplied along with special holes for pipes or conduits. Access Door Specifications
- Material: Stainless Steel or Steel: 16 gage door, frame, and box.
- Door: Flush to frame - rounded safety corners.
- Frame: One-piece outer flange welded to box.
- Box: Fully enclosed, completely attached to frame: When required, box can be made with open back.
- Hinge: Continuous, concealed.
- Box Latch: Cylinder lock & key, Also available: screwdriver operated cam latch,
spanner head cam latch, flush paddle handle, thumb turn latch.
- Box Finish: Stainless Steel: #4 satin polish. Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate
preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel