he Acudor FB-5015 recessed for drywall, fire rated access door is designed for installation in drywall walls requiring concealing of the door panel consistent to the surrounding walls. The door panel is supplied with 5/8" drywall. The Acudor FB-5015 is approved by Underwriter's Laboratories (UL) for 1-1/2 hours "B" label in walls. Designed to maintain continuity in a 2 hour fire barrier wall, the FB-5015 should be used whenever it is necessary to provide access in fire rated drywall walls, where it is required to conceal the door panel.
- For installation in drywall walls requiring concealing of the door panel
consistent to surrounding walls
- Designed for openings that require a 1-1/2" hour fire rating when
temperature rise is not a factor.
- Recessed reinforced door fitted with 5/8" drywall.
- Concealed hinge, Self-closing, Self-latching
- Inside latch release
- Frame flange with pre-punched holes and textured for
convenient mounting and accepting skim coat finish.
- Door: Steel-22 Gauge recessed fitted with 5/8" thick drywall suitable to accept skim coat finish on site
- Door Frame: Steel-22 Gauge press bent for strength and rigidity with pre-punched flanges for convenient mounting and accepting skim coat finish on site
- Hinge: Concealed
- Fire Rating (Walls): Warnock Hersey International 1-1/2" hour fire rating in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories UL 10(b) and CAN/ULC S104-10 for max size upto 24" x 36"
- Latch: Self-latching bolt, operated by flush key
- Finish: Satin coat steel